Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello Thursday

Thursday? Really?

Kids started school yesterday and I feel like I haven’t even had a chance to catch my breath!

(Although I am quite guilty of a massage and lunch date with a girlfriend today)

Spent a huge chunk of my day, between (and during!) carpool and cooking dinner, watching Jasmine Star on Creative Live.

If you don’t know who she is, please take a moment to look at her amazing blog HERE. 

She is teaching/shooting a five day FREE course through Creative Live.  Tomorrow she will shoot a wedding and the live feed will show the whole thing.  Awesome!

Today I saw her shoot a ‘first look’.  Gave me chicken skin.  Amazing to say the least.

Anyway, back to blogging and trying to catch this thing up to date!

 

aug21st

Oldest daughter loves the American Girl Magazine.  This recipe called for skewered frozen grapes, rolled in lemon juice and then brown sugar.  They were quite delicious, and perfect on a warm evening.

 

 

 

aug22nd

Popsicles and bike riding.  Going to miss summer.

 

~Kathy~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment