What a beautiful capture of Angie’s ( co-founder of IHeartFaces) daughter.
This one was a lot of fun to play with – didn’t need much fixing, that’s for sure!
I wish my photos would come SOOC (straight out of camera) looking like this!
Although I love the tones of this picture, it screamed B&W to me.
Here’s what I did in CS4:
1. Started with slight curves bump.
2. Used clone stamp tool to remove distracting objects.
3. Cropped 7x5
4. TRA (free) Slice like a Ninja 50%
5. Lolly’s Soft & Silky B&W (my new fav)
6. MCP Actions Burnt Edges I 67%
Have a great Friday everyone!