This week’s photo was submitted by Allie. She wrote that she’d like to “bring out her eyes more and brighten the colors just a bit.”
I love this picture – such a beautiful girl, nicely shot & composed!
Here’s what I did in CS4:
1. Slight S Curve
2. Clone Stamp Tool – to hide & blend under eye darkness
3. MCP Magic Powder 20% – to smooth everything out
4. MCP Eye Doctor – enhance catchlights and brighten whites
5. TRA (free action!) Sharpening – Slice Like a Ninja
6. Florabella Lighten/Brighten 24%
7. Crop to 5x7
Here’s a few more actions I played around with:
FLORABELLA SWEET COLOR ACTION
LOLLY’S SOFT & SILKY BW (LOVE this action!)
Thanks for stopping by!