Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello, again!

I must apologize for being gone for a few days.  My days have been filled to the brim, with all wonderful and fun things!

I have been shooting – and hope to catch up here on the blog before bedtime tonight.  Oh, and if you read this blog in a reader, then you cannot see my updated blog banner – so check it out ;)

 

Williamsburg, VA!

I travelled on a (very nice coach) bus 4hrs each direction with my daughter’s 5th grade class.  Honestly, I was not looking forward to the noise and chaos on the bus.  However, the kids were great & I even had two seats & took a nap! 

Williamsburg is such a great place to visit.  Highly recommend!  We had perfect spring weather – an added bonus for sure.

 

Apr15th_2 

Duke of Gloucester Street, Colonial Williamsburg

 

Apr15th_3

                                       Just love the authenticity of the working artisans.    Purposely took this shot through the hair of  spectators – I really like the way that it turned out!

 

Apr15th_1

Garden upon garden upon garden of tulips blooming.  Oh my!  I was quite bummed that I couldn’t actually walk through the gardens (I was leaning WAY over a hedge to get this shot!).  I could have spent hours photographing these beauties!

 

Apr15th

My daughter on the left with two of her pals.  Love the hats & the window for framing the shot!

 

~Kathy~

 

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! We were there in Feb and it was WAY too cold to do anything fun. Looks like the kids had fun - and Mommy too!

    ReplyDelete