Friday, August 13, 2010

I Heart Faces Fix it Friday # 66

It’s been a while since I’ve participated in Fix it Friday. 

Life Happens.

This little guy just plain adorable, and I love the way his eyes sparkle.

This week I decided to think outside of my norm, and add a texture.  If you’ve never been to Shadow House Creations, do yourself a favor and take a visit.  Jerry is amazing and offers all of his textures, brushes & more for free!

 

Here’s the before photo:

fif66

Really cute capture ;)

 

fif66 copy

I didn’t do too much to this photo ;  curves to brighten, TRA sharpen, crop & texture.

 

fif66 BW

Not really in love with the texture + BW, but it’s time to head out to the pool to meet up with our friends!

For more editing, head on over to I Heart Faces, and check it out!

 

~Kathy~

3 comments: