Sunday, January 3, 2010

365 Pictures

I have always been intrigued with the idea of taking a photo per day, so here I go.  Decided yesterday, Jan2nd, to begin my journey. Hubby says will be easy… we’ll see!  I hope I stick with it, and cannot wait for the end product as well.

I imagine some days there will simply be a photo of my coffee cup.  And some days I will be inspired.  But best of all, in the  process I will (hopefully) sharpen my photography skills.  “Live what you Love”.  One of my many New Year’s resolutions.

By the way,  this blog is a work in progress.  Going to make it really schnazzy in the near future!

To make up for missing Jan1st, I will post two from yesterday. (It helps that I have two that I love!)

Still loving her violin!

Jan02_2

 

Nothing left but the clean-up.  Fastest holiday break to date, I must say.

Jan02

~Kathy~

2 comments: