Thursday, January 28, 2010

Catching Up!

Who knew that a 5 day vacation could set me back so far?!  I feel like I’m in one of those dreams where I’m running, but going nowhere.  However, starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel… and maybe tomorrow I’ll unpack!

Jan28_1

Enjoying ice cream on a somewhat balmy afternoon.  Snow forecasted for tomorrow night – we’ll see!

Jan27_1

Treated myself to a post vacation hair-cut.  First time I’ve had bangs (or ‘fringe’) since the 90’s?!!  Not particularly fond of the photo, but that’s all I took that day.  Will definitely try again!

Jan26_1

And of COURSE she lost that tooth while I was gone!

Jan25_1

Beautiful day… sad to leave FLA

Jan24_1

VERY windy in SW Florida this day.  Tested my agility (and camera settings/shutter speed) by trying to catch this soaring bird in flight. 

Jan23_1

My gorgeous baby sis

Jan23pt2_1

Jan22_1

Baby sis lounging poolside

Jan21_1

First day in sunny FLA.  Went for a powerwalk/photowalk and found this lovely treasure!  My favorite flower by far.  It was windy outside and the flower kept blowing in the breeze, so I had to speed up my shutter to catch this shot.

~Kathy~

No comments:

Post a Comment