Tuesday, November 23, 2010

um, hello!

I apologize for my absence, yet again.  I’m determined to finish up the year strong … hard to believe it’s been almost a whole year for this blog!

Yes, I am getting ready to post lots of images.  We are leaving town tomorrow until Sunday, so there will be another hiatus, but hopefully not as long as this one …

Yes, I have been taking lots of photos.  Yes, I’ve had lots of photo shoots lately.  SO much fun, all wonderful people and families (:

 

I’ll leave you with my most recent images, which are from a shoot on Sunday.  Really enjoyed the spirit & spunk of this family, especially the little boys!

(if you want to see more, head over to my facebook page!)

 

 

nov21

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

nov21_2

 

 

 

nov21_1

 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

There’s so much to be thankful for, that’s for sure.

~Kathy~

p.s. not sure why, but blogger has really been ‘dulling’ my images lately.  Much clearer/crisper on facebook – odd! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment