Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Special Day

 

My youngest managed to talk her Daddy into letting her get her ears pierced for her 8th birthday.  I said go for it, and was happy to see her so excited about it!

 

 

 

I called three places and questioned them all, and decided on this location at our local mall.

 

DSC_3921

 

 

 

 

She told me she had butterflies, but you really couldn’t tell. 

The pre-piercing shot.  Bye bye empty lobes.

 

DSC_3918

 

 

 

 

 

 

It must have taken the gal 10 minute to get the dots on her ears just right.  SO glad I called around and found her!

DSC_3929

 

 

 

 

 

Action shot – no tears here!

(this child has NEVER cried for an immunization, not even as a baby)

DSC_3934

 

 

 

 

 

The admiration Smile

DSC_3935

 

 

 

 

 

 

You did it!  Happy Happy!

(ignore the graduation hat!)

DSC_3938

 

~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment