Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Party at Farm Pond

 

The main reason we visited Boston was to attend my brother’s 40th birthday party.  Coincidentally my little girls actual birthday fell on the same date.  So, lucky girl had yet another birthday cake! 

Thank you so much to our gracious hostess who decorated the cake with the most beautiful fairies.  I was going to photograph them, but the kids got to them first!

June19th

 

 

 

June19th_1

We were so happy to see our nephew R for the first time since he was a 2 week old.  He is the best sweetest chubbiest yummiest happiest baby!

 

June19th_4

Cheeks, anyone?! 

 

 

June19th_2

My Dad and my baby ;)

 

 

 

June19th_5

Took a while to scout out a decent location to photograph this wonderful family.  Bright sunny day with mostly dappled shade, which I don’t care for at all!

Tough back-lighting here, but I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  I am feeling more and more comfortable in Manual Mode. Yeah!

 

~Kathy~

No comments:

Post a Comment