Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello 10 days later!

I do realize the length between my posts is getting longer and longer… I apologize for that!  I will get back on track one of these days!

We’ve been up to lots. 

I got my yearly illness, and it took me down hard for many days. I am happy to report that I have finished my antibiotics, and have started back to running again.  My sanity needs the running as much as my waistline does!

 

I was lucky enough to lose my fever before I headed to SW Florida for a girls weekend with my sisters and Momma.  It was chilly… 39 degrees at sunrise one morning?  Just crazy.  But besides the cool temps, the company was relaxing – it is rejuvenating to have good quality family time Smile

 

 

fla 1

 

 

We did manage to make it to the beach one afternoon when the temps topped in the upper 60’s … the sunshine was so warm! 

One of my beautiful sisters…

 

fla 3

 

And the other beautiful sis (sorry, I just HAD to post this Mags – makes me laugh every time!)

 

fla2

 

 

 

 

My Dad surprised us with a 24hr visit … we decided to join him for sunrise & it was lovely.

 

fla 5

 

 

 

 

 

I spent the last week running from son’s orthodontist to hubby’s echocardiogram (everything A-O-K .. whew) to daughter’s orchestra practice.  And every spare second I was used for this…

 

wedding contract snippit

 

 

…putting together a wedding contract and collection pricing for my first potential BRIDE!  That’s right … I’ve booked my first WEDDING!!!  It’s November 2011, so thankfully I have plenty of time to practice and prepare.  I couldn’t be more thrilled!

 

 

And to top all the craziness off, we had a stellar weather day yesterday… upper 60’s and blue blue skies.  JUST what we all needed – a relaxing day outside.  So I sat on my bum with my camera and snapped a few pics and snoozed a little bit.  DE-lightful!

 

A few images from yesterday to close out this lengthy post:

 

jan30_6

 

Practicing my panning.  Read more about how to do this HERE.

 

 

 

 

 

jan30_3

Practicing drawing cylinders.  Architect in the making!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

jan30_4

Just hanging out … my ‘sister golden hair’. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

jan30_2

We couldn’t leave Abby out!  Unfortunately she likes to ‘go on adventures’ when she’s out front, so she had to be chained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

jan30_7

Even Dad got in on the fun!

 

 

 

 

 

jan30_5

See me & the pretty blue sky?

 

 

 

 

Oh, and one last image … my 6th grader received her second round of straight A’s and we are so incredibly proud of her!  Krispy Kreme gives on free donut per A, so we had a pre-dinner snack after her basketball game.

 

Jan30

 

I don’t care too much for donuts, but there’s NOTHING like a hot Krispy Kreme!!

 

 

Have a GREAT Monday and I’ll see you soon!

 

~Kathy~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment