Monday, February 7, 2011

Sweet 12 ~ Happy Birthday to My Girl!

Howdy-

Hope you’re February is going well for ya … I am so excited that Spring and warmer weather are RIGHT around the corner!

 

My baby girl turned 12 this weekend.  I have a ton of images from her birthday weekend – it was a busy one.

However, tonight I will share with you a 15 minute photo shoot that she styled herself. 

I did pick up the props at the local thrift store day before – LOVE a good (and cheap) find!

 

 

I am so proud of this young lady.  SO proud, and love her SO much …

 

 

feb6

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

feb6_2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

her favorite …

 

feb6_3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

feb6_4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

they’re ALL my favorites, but this one touches my heart somehow…

 

feb6_5

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

she ROCKED it … despite being VERY cold and a thorn in her toe (she wanted to be barefoot for the shoot)

 

feb6_7

 

 

In the process of organizing image for a photo wall in our living room – not sure which one of these to use!  Definitely see some large prints in our near future…

 

 

Hope you enjoyed these … I am posting the rest on FACEBOOK if you want to check them out.

 

Have a great week!

 

~Kathy~

p.s. I am having issues with the quality of my images on this blog, so please bear with me.  I think they are sharper on facebook of all places!

I am also smack in the middle of developing my new Wordpress blog … will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment