Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

 

I hope all of you had a lovely Valentine’s Day.

Ours was good … full of chocolate and roses (:

 

Been working on my new blogsite – the completion is right around the corner and I couldn’t be more excited!  Although it’s not going to be fancy – but clean and functional.  Have someone working on my branding right now, so that will be the next step!  I’m squeezing every moment out of every day right now, and falling into bed every night.  It is good to be busy (:

 

Have my first official shoot of the year Thursday morning and I can’t wait!  Newborn, 1year old and both parents … I am capturing their first family photo.  Makes me smile.

 

 

Here are my crazy kids from yesterday…. have a great day!

 

 

feb14_2

DARE you to knock it off … anyone remember that commercial?

 

 

 

 

 

 

feb14_1

kiss kiss

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

feb14

I asked her to put her lips ‘normal’, and she said she was ‘blowing a kiss MOM!’

 

 

 

~Kathy~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment