Saturday, March 26, 2011

art museum outing

I probably shouldn’t call it an ‘outing’, as we live less that 3 miles from the NC Art Museum, BUT anytime you take three kids anywhere, it’s an outing (:

 

I love the way they love the art museum.  It’s so inspirational to listen to their young mind interpretations.

 

We all plopped down to relax in some groovy white chairs.  I noticed the white background and perfect light immediately – dream come true!  Didn’t tell the kids what I was up to – managed to snap this first …

 

 

 

f/2.0   1/125   ISO250   no flash/window light from left

 

 

 

 

then this one caught on…

 

mar25 5

same camera settings, but she’s seated facing the window.  See the difference?

 

 

 

mar25 9

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a few from the outdoor portion of our visit.  The art museum grounds are another favorite spot for us – so much to see and do and run around!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Rodin Garden

 

 

 

 

find a kid a wall…

 

 

 

 

 

and our favorite rolling hill…

 

this cracks me up every time I look at it!

 

 

Hope you’re having a nice weekend … until next time!

 

~Kathy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment