Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It’s Official!

My new blog- site is up and running!  Check it out …

 

www.kathyhowardphotography.com

 

It is actually a blog, so you can follow me too (:

 

I am absolutely thrilled with it.  You may think, after seeing it, what took so long? It is so plain.

The decision has been made to keep the ‘clean slate look’ for a few reasons :

 

1. I like it (:

2. I’m not sure which direction my business will go in the next year.  I’m undecided.  I would hate to spend all the time & money to brand myself one way and end up another.  These things take time, and I am going to take the time.

 

And since no post is complete without a picture, here’s one a snapped yesterday at the arboretum.  I needed some time to breath, and it’s my favorite place to do so!

 

mar15

 

~Kathy~

No comments:

Post a Comment