Monday, October 17, 2011

Nags Head Day One

 

 

Hello again Monday! 

Had a fantastic weekend – glorious fall weather, and two photo shoots on Saturday.  I almost had another on Sunday, but decided to take a ‘day off’ with my family.  SO glad I did!

Up this week – traveling to SW Florida to second shoot the wedding at the Ritz Carlton Naples.  Ahhhh can’t wait to experience shooting a beach wedding … and can’t wait to work with the talented Rachel Durik.  She is one of the first photographers I’ve followed since starting this journey years ago, so I am beyond thrilled!

 

Attempting to catch up ‘round here … lol x 2.  Smile

 

Here’s some pics from Nags Head a few weeks ago … from the first day (Yes, I have that many – of course!)

 

 

The Nags Head Pier

(we stayed at a little cottage right next to this –awesome!)

 

Photobucket

 

The ocean was SO calm & lovely…

Photobucket

 

 

Perfect for skim boarding:

Photobucket

 

 

“Mom, I want to take surf lessons.”  I heard this several times this summer

Photobucket

 

 

Smile!

Photobucket

 

 

It is hard for me to believe she is almost a teenager. 

Photobucket

 

 

Light winds perfect for kite flying!

Photobucket

 

 

Girls can fish too … and this one is ALL about it:

Photobucket

 

 

My blogging time is up.  Off to wake up the kiddos for school. 

Have a great Monday!

 

~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment