Saturday, February 13, 2010

Getting Caught Up ~

Feb6th

My girl’s 11th birthday.  Holding her almost two week old nephew.  Fellow Aquarians.  They were very much at peace with each other.

Feb7th

Touring a very chilly windy city!  If you haven’t been, please at some point (preferrably summertime!) visit Millennium Park.  A beautiful space nestled amongst the tall city buildings.  Lovely, even in the dead of winter.

Feb8th 

Baby Rex = Pure sweetness!  My first newborn photo shoot, and I loved every single second of it.   It helps to have such a cooperative subject!

CHI_0077 BW

He fell asleep at the end – we surely tired him out.

Now sadly, I do not have a photo for February 9th.  I was not up to documenting my experience with the stomach flu!!  Hope that doesn’t disappoint you :)

~Kathy~

No comments:

Post a Comment