Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Inspiration

 

Feb24th

f/1.8  1/160  ISO1600  no flash

I’ve lived this scenerio several times in the past weeks… it’s dinnertime, sun is setting (I’m not a fan of speedlight), and I haven’t taken a photo for the day yet.  I hate when this happens.  I hate having to rush about and find something to take a photo of.  Luckily I have many subjects to choose from, but I’m ready to branch out! 

I may just jump on one of these 365 group bandwagons, and have a weekly theme chosen for me.  I didn’t think I’d need to, but maybe I do.  I have a sticky note on my desk with my own weekly theme ideas… I may just follow that.  I’m a bit indecisive, can you tell?!

If you have (or have not!) been inspired by a 365 group, I’d love to hear about it.  Thanks!

~Kathy~

No comments:

Post a Comment