Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello October~

So, I haven’t taken a photo EVERY day, but pretty close (:

Here’s what we’ve been up to :

 

oct1st_1

ferrying to Ocracoke – one day late due to weather issues i.e. shifting sandbars that stop ferrys!

oct1st

A stunning sunset.  I waited and waited for the orange ball, and it dropped so far west of this line that it wasn’t even in it!

 

 

 

 

 

 

oct2ndbw

My birthday.  On the beach.  With my family.  Perfect ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

oct3rd_1

Morning before catching the noon ferry.  Finally the ocean was calming and the skies were clearing.

 

oct3rd

Camera timer on the back of the truck!

 

 

 

 

 

 

oct6th

Wacky Wednesday at school – LOVE that my kids love this stuff!

 

 

 

 

oct7th

More fun with foam hair rollers ;)

 

 

 

 

 

oct8th_2

Middle school is fitting her soooo well!  We now have another musician in the family  - five days/week for one hour makes a talented cello player!!

(more photos next round – she wasn’t into me photographing her – i snuck this shot!)

 

 

 

 

oct8th

Friday night on the back deck.  Grilling steak and eating appetizer of brie & hot bread.

This shot taken with my NEW 24mm 2.8 wide angle.  I’m loving it!

 

 

~Kathy~

1 comment: