Sunday, October 24, 2010

the fair.

I have to admit, North Carolina hosts an amazing fair.  Every year it seems to get better and better!  Or could it just be that with having ‘older’ children, we enjoy more of the same things (and it’s less work!)?  

I was going to put together a cool post with storyboards, but it’s late and I’m feeling lazy now.  So, here’s a few favorite moments:

 

 

oct20

It’s all about the chickens and the baby chicks.  Year after year.

 

 

 

 

oct20_1

Mr. Poniros of the Roast Grill in Raleigh.  Been at the fair for 53 years now.  He’s quite a character!

 

 

 

 

oct20_2

oooh yes.  It’s all about some hot funnel cake for me!!!

 

 

 

 

 

oct20_3

 

and the hot roasted buttery corn.  I think I’m getting hungry!

 

 

 

 

oct20_4

And of course the rides.  The joy and smiles they bring are priceless!

 

 

~Kathy~

1 comment: