Monday, December 27, 2010

Dec 14 :Tree Decorating

 

 

dec14_1

f/1.8   1/100   ISO2500  no flash

For photogs: I am loving my camera these (indoor) days!  I was able to capture this image with merely the floor lamp in front of them, and the tree lights for ambience.  Let’s not forget the noise reduction in LR3.  Really quite incredible results!!

 

Every year I give my children a new ornament.  Something that will help them remember … and some day create a nice collection!

My youngest asked where mine was, and I told her the tradition is for them, not me.

dec14

(same camera settings as previous image)

She decided to surprise me with a lego girl that has her own camera, and she put an ornament hook on it for me.  LOVE this girl Smile

 

 

Our tree wouldn’t be complete without our Hawaiian ornaments.  I can almost feel the warm breeze when I gaze upon them.  Sigh.

 

dec14_3

 

dec14_2

 

~Kathy~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment