Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nov.21 The Magnificent Mount Family | Raleigh Cary Family Portrait Photographer

 

This post is long overdue!  I had the privilege to photograph this fun family before the Thanksgiving holiday.  They are friends that I haven’t seen in a long while – last time I did their youngest was an infant!  Funny how time flies so quickly.

 

nov21_1

The fabulous Mom ‘C’ really wanted to capture some of the remaining fall foliage.  She suggested this park.  I scouted it a few days before and was really pleased with what I found.

 

nov21

One goal of this session was to capture a Christmas card photo.  Not sure which one has been chosen yet, but this is one of my favs.

 

nov21_2 df900 sharpen

Close 2nd place!

 

nov21_8

These boys are definitely into football.  Luckily they brought one with them, so we played catch for a little while.

 

nov21_7

What a cute little dude!  He wasn’t too crazy about me, but he did a great job tolerating me & my camera (:

 

nov21_6

All boy, all the time!

 

nov21_5

Such a sweet and handsome boy – he was a delight!  (and REALLY good at catching the football!)

 

nov21_3

We finally let them loose on the playground!  I hadn’t planned on shooting there, but saw the opportunity and took it.

 

nov21_4 sharpen

SO glad I did!! 

 

Please come check out my blossoming fan page on facebook – I’d be honored to have you as a fan!

 

~Kathy~

No comments:

Post a Comment