Sunday, December 26, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

What a wonderful way to start our Christmas break … atleast 6 inches of snow!  Technically we had a white Christmas, since it started snowing before midnight. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday & I’m looking forward to catching up the blog in the next few days.

By the way, can you believe Jan 2nd I will have been blogging for 365 days?!  Haven’t quite decided what I’m going to do when my ‘365 contract’ is up, but one thing for sure, I’ll keep blogging …

 

 

dec26_3

My son.  He just cracks me up!

 

 

 

dec26_2

Some seriously fluffy snow!

 

 

 

 

dec26_1

“Can’t see my feet!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And no snowfall would be complete without a good tasting by Elsie Winking smile

 

dec26

 

 

~Kathy~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment