Friday, May 28, 2010

I Heart Faces : Fix it Friday #56

This week's photo was submitted by JaimeLee at Candidly Grateful.  Precious little twins she has.  Me oh my!

 

FIF 56

Original

Just look at how they are looking at each other – fabulous capture!

FIF56 copy

Basic Fix – Here’s what I did :

1. Curves adjustment to brighten/bring up midtones.

2. MCP Actions Magic Powder – just a bit to calm down the redness in her chest.  I personally like to see ‘imperfections’ in baby pictures.

3. TRA Sharpen

4. Crop 7x5 – remove most of diapers that seem to distract from those precious faces.

FIF56 BW

TRA B&W

 

Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend!

 

~Kathy~

 



3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love the B/W. I agree that the diapers were distracting. You were one of the few who cropped them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foot bothered me too... it is sweet, but in an odd spot. I like what you did with the crop.

    ReplyDelete