Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sioss Family

Hello blog, it’s been a while!

I apologize for my absence … I am knee deep in beach trips, end of year school volunteering & organizing.  June 10th is coming quickly -hooray for summer!

I am still shooting, it’s just the time in front of this machine that is lacking these days.

Here are some shots from a mini-shoot I did with a friend of a friend.  Oh my goodness, the children were so good and sweet as pie ;)  The youngest was a real trooper as not only did she have a cold & it was naptime, but we kept putting her in the grass and on her belly (much to her dismay!)

The parents are so relaxed and happy – just love to see that!  Great family ;)

 

May23rd

 

May23rd_2

 

May23rd_3

 

May23rd_4

Isn’t she just a doll?

 

~Kathy~

No comments:

Post a Comment