Wednesday, July 13, 2011

All Kinds of Fun

I suppose I should succomb to the fact that I just can’t blog a whole lot this summer!  Between having three kids home, shuffling them around to camps and swimming, and some COOL projects I’m working on for KHP … well, there’s just not a whole lot of time, or me, left in the day.

 

However, I have some great ideas brewing for this fall for my blog(s), including a series focused on easy techniques for taking better pictures.  Things that anyone can do to improve their photos.  I’m excited!

 

 

 

We hosted our last home swim meet last night. I am so extremely proud of my children, and their drive to do their best all of the time.  I’m a lucky momma!!

 

 

Here’s my son doing the butterfly (which I can’t do at all – can you?!)

DSC_5474 DSC_5475

 

 

 

 

 

And then my oldest girl – she ROCKS the butterfly too!

DSC_5487

 

 

 

 

 

And then my youngest girl.  FIRST place in main event breast stroke last night!

However, didn’t capture that action, but this shot so typical of her…

 

DSC_5457

 

 

Have a great rest of the week … we’re off to the beach this weekend for a short, but necessary trip!

 

~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment