Friday, August 12, 2011

Heading Out Tomorrow

I realize I haven’t been all that present here this summer, but I will definitely be offline this next week.  Heading to KY to visit with family.  Family coming in from SFO and Chicago.  Going to meet my newest niece that is 4 months old, and play with my 18 month old nephew.  Good gosh I can’t WAIT!!! (and neither can my camera!)

 

I am also going to take a good break from the computer.  Going to test myself to see how long I can go without looking on facebook or email.  Probably not that long, but we’ll see!  I figure on my 9 hour drive tomorrow I will come up with some rules for myself.  Lol.

 

I absolutely love love taking photographs – it’s all this computer time that is completely wearing me out.  Physically and mentally.  Do you know what I’m talking about?  Probably a fairly typical situation.

 

Holiday Mini-Sessions are up on my site … if you’re interested, drop me a line!  (but I may not  answer for a week!)

 

I recently purchased some batteries and four rolls of B&W film so that I can play with my Dad’s camera from the 70’s …

 

pentax ME super

If you know me, you know I LOVE black and white and just can’t wait to see some REAL b&w, and try to capture some images with that in mind.  I already have some spots in my mother’s house in mind….

 

Take care – enjoy these last fleeting days of summer- I am sad that it is coming to an end, but super excited to be rolling into a crazy wedding fall season!

 

~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment