Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kentucky Trip Pt.1 : Water Craziness

 

Hello!  I have so many fun pictures to share with you from my trip back to Kentucky a few weeks ago.  I have been crazed with getting the kids ready for back-to-school, and lots of good business stuff (fill you in soon!), so I’m a little behind.

 

My kids love to swim and play in water.  I can’t tell you how many times this summer I sent my son out to water the plants, and next thing you know he’s got the hose up his shirt and into his mouth!  I suppose this is pretty typical?

 

Anyway, here are a few fun water shots:

Photobucket

Our favorite waterfront park – complete with a huge splash park and lots of climbing structures.  Always a highlight of the trip!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We spent a lot of time at the country club pool.  Living the high life, ordering fried mozzarella at every break and drinking all the tea we wanted Smile

 

 

Poor kid- he tried MANY times to learn the front flip.  Only had one success, and this wasn’t it!

 

Photobucket

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The “cheerleader” high dive jump.  She jumped off that thing 121 times, to be exact.

Photobucket

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the crowning glory, the back dive that almost was …. actually, she did do it, but this image doesn’t say that, does it!

Photobucket

 

 

LOTS more coming soon!

 

~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment