This is my first attempt @ Fix it Friday over @ I Heart Faces. Several regular contributors to the I Heart Faces community edit a submitted photo, so that the rest of us can see & learn new editing techniques. The fun part is you can play along, and submit your own edits.
What a great shot! Nice angle, adorable face, bright colors.
Here’s what I did. Now, this is much more editing than I normally do, and not sure this is entirely my style, but I do like the way that it turned out!
1. Curves Bump. 2. MCP Under Exposure Fixer – masked out hat and background
3. MCP Magic Powder 70% - masked lips and eyes
4. MCP Eye Doctor – low opacity brush 25%
5. MCP Sharp People
6. Slight Crop
7. MCP Burnt Edges Low Res 60%
8. Florabella Lighten/Brighten 76% (one of my new favorites, even at low opacity)