Thursday, March 4, 2010

Strange Looks

A typical scenario.  It’s the end of the day and I haven’t taken my daily photo yet.  Quite honestly I am feeling burned out by all this winter!  So ready for spring green leaves and flowers!

Anyhew, my son was outside hitting the baseball and I thought that would make for a cool sports shot.  A chance to  practice my manual skills with high shutter speed in low light.  Something I don’t do often. 

These pictures crack me up, as NONE of the (many many) shots I took had any ‘normal’ faces.  Who knew?!

Mar4th web

f/2.2  1/500  ISO400   I raised my ISO to attain the fast shutter speed.  Wanted to keep shallow depth of field with low f number so that the neighbor’s house would be blurred!  Processed using Florabella Color Action Cosmopolitan 62% and curves to brighten a bit more.

Mar4th_1 web

f/2.5  1/500 ISO400  processed same as first photo.

~Kathy~

No comments:

Post a Comment