Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Six Year Old Perspective

Mar16th

f/4.0  1/60 ISO100 speedlight bounced off ceiling to the rear a little, avoiding flash glare in vase (or trying anyway!)

I was talking with my children after school today over snack, and mentioned to them the word perspective.  Asked them if they knew what it meant.  We had a nice chat.  We  decided that everyone would come up with their own perspective photo this week – yeah for me!  (And for them too).   I love to see how children interpret things – I think we could all learn a lot!

~Kathy~

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Very cute! I love to hear kid's interpretations on things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. I use to do that with my kids. They still come to me with big words occasionally. If I don't know, then we look them up and learn from them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete