Friday, May 6, 2011

Tonight’s the Night!

 

I love Rod Stewart… but that’s not what this post is about (:

 

Tonight is the night of the Art of the Auction preview.  Words cannot explain how excited and honored I am to be included in this event.  Words cannot explain that I stay awake at night, envisioning all the wonderful people I will meet.  Or maybe not? Maybe attendance won’t be what I’m thinking.  Maybe it will be boring and I will feel lonely.  But I doubt it … because no matter who comes or doesn’t come, I , Kathy Howard, will have one of my images hanging in the North Carolina Museum of Art.  For two whole weeks.  And that is something that I can be proud of, my children can be proud of, and hopefully my grandchildren too! 

Life’s too short not to dream and be happy for your accomplishments, no matter how large or small.

 

Happy Friday!

 

~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment