Tuesday, May 3, 2011

where to start?

Hello! 

So many fun things have happened in the last two weeks … and I’m obviously behind on blogging about them – sorry!  It’s not entirely my fault – we switched to ATT U-verse.  Yes I have BLAZING fast internet.  It is AWE-some when it is working.  Unfortunately we are having ‘line problems’ so my access has been limited.

 

So, I will leave you with a short post today so that I can publish it while my internet is up!

 

DSC_1833-2

f/2.8    1/125  ISO640

 

 

This one is from our Ocracoke trip.  We had a wonderful screened in front porch facing North.  Yes, fabulous light all day long!!!  (everyone got their portrait on the porch … I’m dreaming of a wall display!)

 

My son is not hard to photograph, but it’s good work to get a genuine smile out of him.  I forget what joke I told, but I shot this one ‘from the hip’.  It’s a little ‘soft’ but I LOVE his smile (well, I am his mother!)

 

More soon – promise!

 

~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment