Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lovely Hannah | Class of 2012

 

This young lady was amazing!  So sweet & kind, and quite a bright future ahead of her.  The shoot was so much fun that we were both a little sad when it ended, and she even said , “ I can’t believe it’s over”. 

 

Here’s a few of my favorites from the shoot:

 

Old Downtown Garner, NC.  (The home of Scotty)

Hello sassy shoes!

Photobucket

 

 

 

 

Our original reason for being in Garner was this caboose.  Great idea & she worked it!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

 

Then we headed to the favorite color wall … a place I’ve nicknamed ‘the concrete jungle’

Photobucket 

Photobucket

Simply stunning.

 

I will be sharing more from this session – yes, there’s more!  I have never worked with more ‘fashion efficient’ clients – she & her (awesome) Mom managed to fit in four outfit changes & two locations in 2 hours!  Now that’s some serious organization.

 

 

 

If you like what you see, there’s lots more on Facebook … come over and be my fan Smile

(click HERE)

 

~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment